December 29, 2009

New Bison BC Album To Feature Yours Truly of "LF/DF"

New Bison/Live Fast/Die Fast Collaboration Out ... Sometime
Okay, so just a quick heads up to everyone, I'll be making my Metal Blade Records debut later this year on the new album by Vancouver's Bison B.C., (not to be confused with Halifax's Bison N.S. or the "University of Manitoba's Fighting Buffalo of Certain Death & Dismemberment").
I popped down to the The Hive Creative Labs last night to lay down some vocals with producer Jesse Gander .
You can hear me singing the lines "whoa-oa/whoa-oh-oh/- (refrain)" on track whose name momentarily escapes, me and also doing a great anguished scream on another good one that's called something or other. Also featuring me is the line "make it louder" on one that's most-likely untitled at the time of this publication. I am, of course accompanied by 30-40 of my closest/acquaintances/ a few total strangers.  That album, again is available later this year and is tentatively entitled "TBA"! You heard it here first. Shoot me an e-mail if you want me to put you down for a copy. I will totally autograph it for you at your request.