March 25, 2010

Some Shows

"Get a job, put the dishes out, put the trash back in it's place. Now that I'm a man I'm gonna piss right in their face."
Congress and Baptists At Antisocial Mar 27
You may have noticed my last official live show pick was also a Congress show, way back in Dec '09. This is partially because I blew off High on Fire show in February cause I was too tired during the Olimp-dicks.  It is mostly because they're fuckin' good. At Antisocial? You'd pretty much have to be a retard to miss this one (And even then that's a poor excuse). Jamie Hooper sings in this band. His throat sounds like it's doing okay to me.
Pierced Arrows At The Biltmore, April 3
Thank God they keep coming back 'cause I keep missing them. Sorry Fred, sorry Toody, sorry other guy. This time I will be there.